The drivers suggested on that page are buggy. For example when the laptop gets into sleep state, it could not wake up and it has to be restarted. It is the same for hibernate... This means unusable. Shame on AMD. May be installing Win 7+ is the only solution...
The first link is from Lenovo site so you could thrust that distribution. The distribution is marked as "For Lenovo notebooks", but you could use on any kind/make of notebook. I tested this on HP notebook and it works fine.
You could download the drivers from this Lenovo link.
You could download another drivers from elitegroup website.
You could download another drivers from biostar website.
It seems biostar has newest version of AMD software.
The drivers are for:
- AMD Radeon HD 6310 Graphics (E350/E300/E240 APU)
- AMD Radeon HD 6320 Graphics (E450 APU)
- AMD Radeon HD 6200 series Graphics (C50 APU)
- Windows XP 32 bit edition
- Windows XP 64 bit edition