Some mandatory steps needed after Netbeans installation to get SVN working.
0. Start position: svn functionality is not working. Item "Show annotations" in Team menu is deactivated.
1. Your subversion client version must match requirements by Netbeans. They are different for every Netbeans version. So check link - http://wiki.netbeans.org/FaqSubversionClients
2. Show annotations menu item in Team menu is active now.
3. Navigate menus: Tools > Options > Team -> Versioning > Subversion . Select "Path to the SVN executable file". It is placed in folder C:\Program Files\TortoiseSVN\bin by default. If executable could not be selected, may not be installed in SVN installation. Ensure "command line utils" checkbox is selected in the reinstallation.
4. Update or any SVN action could cause "sslprotocolexception: handshake alert: unrecognized_name" in Netbeans. This is caused by missing configuration in Netbeans.
Copy folders named: svn.ssl.client-passphrase, svn.ssl.server, svn.username
from folder: C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Application Data\Subversion\auth
to folder: C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\AppData\Roaming\NetBeans\8.0\config\svn\config\auth
5. Finally solved! So enjoy your SVN client.